If you really want to avoid a big headache, then don't do business with this company.This company is a manufacturer of inflatable games in China but I tell you, I have tried many suppliers in China and by far this company is the worst in the industry.

Will bring you lots of headaches.

When you start to deal with them, they will offer you great service, compromise to have products ready in a short time, also assure you the products will be the best quality,but guess what, once you have place an order with them, you will see how it all goes. An order that usually can be made by other suppliers in 8 days, this company can take 1 month easily, and that is if you are on top of them. Besides that, they will tell you they offer factory damages warranty, this means if you get the product and it has problems, they will replace.

Well this has happened to me with them, i have got wrong or bad products, but NEVER replaced neither applied any discount.If you don't want to risk your money, then don't buy from Guangzhou Asia Inflatables Co, really the worst company out there.

Had an Experience with Asia Inflatables?

Comments

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States #1248780

I agree!It took 48 days to get my items even though they promised 15-20 days.

Then my products were WRONG! I even paid Alibaba extra for insurance to protect my small business from fraud. What a joke! These two companies work together to rip off American small businesses!

Theives!

to Anonymous Guangzhou, Guangdong, China #1344670

Choose a good supplier is not so easy. Theives are everywhere. If the 2 Chinese company work together to lie you, how could Alibaba got so stronger?

Who is a good supplier out there?

We also had faulty products from this company.Purchased 2 sample trampolines.

Firstly the material was thinner than the

spec sheet .6 instead of .9 both of trampolines inflated with large twists and one leaked air.

The response to my complaints.

The thinner PVC stronger.

Total Rubish!

They asked for photos of the leak and twist. We still can't locate the leak. No solution was offered by the company.

My advice Don't buy from this company!!They sell ***!!!

to Mr Brown Guangzhou, Guangdong, China #1344673

Mr Brown is professional.You said the point.

Material Quality, 2 factor. One is thickness, one is the brand of material, the best brand of PVC netted sandwich in China is Plato for now. Most of them will said their material is purchased from Plato Company.

Actually it may not.

If have interest, we can talk more in person.

have you got any safe company in China to recommend for infetables?? Thank you

TOTALLY SCAMMED ME TOO!Did business with them for 1.5 years, with 'ok' service.

Then, I placed another order- and it was HORRIBLE. NO LOGO, nothing at all what I asked for- and literally they took a magic marker and scribbled on the wording! I'm not kidding! When I requested my money back, they disconnected that email account.

What a horrible, SCAMMING company!

DO NOT EVER SEND THEM MONEY!!!DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ASIA INFLATABLES on Alibaba or anywhere else!

to Brian Guangzhou, Guangdong, China #1344676

You can buy anywhere, but sure the cheapest price is from Asia. Some European businessman buy from China, then sell to Africa. How smart!